TYPEMILL has a limited set of features right now. It transforms a bunch of markdown files into a website and generates a list of contents for navigation.
This is what you can do with TYPEMILL:
- Setup your website with an easy setup form.
- Create your website content with simple folders and files (markdown).
- Choose a static startpage for your website (optional).
- Change the theme (design).
- Create your own theme with HTML, CSS and Twig (a template language for PHP).
This is, what TYPEMILL does for you:
- It creates a website based on your folders and files.
- It generates a navigation according to the structure of your folders and files.
- It adds a paging.
- It adds a breadcrumb.
- It adds hierarchic numbers to your chapters and pages.
- It makes everything responsive for mobile devices.
There is a roadmap for TYPEMILL, so there will be a lot more useful features in near future.